Monday, January 28, 2008

Katie-He's Got Another Girlfriend

I've been contemplating whether or not to post this blog now for several weeks. I would have just come to you in person, but I can't seem to find you through the magic of the internet and I've already warned him that I would tell you if he didn't. I'm sure that this is also done out of some sense of vengence. You would think that my sense of vengence would have been quenched by fooling around with him over the summer, after the Bruce Hornsby concert on the Levy, but, after your comments about why you wanted to come to the funeral, it is suddenly back with a vengence. Maybe I'm lucky enough that he has already broke up with you and come clean. But probably not because he's kinda cowardly when it comes to girls. Heck, I hope his PA girlfriend knows/knew about you. Best of luck to you and I hope a lesson has been learned. Though I'm not exactly sure what that lesson should be or who should be learning it. Tata.

No comments: