Sunday, December 15, 2013

Vicious Voice in my Head: Bad Date Edition

There's no reason to love me. And no sane man would trust me. Who wants to have and to hold what's been bought, what's been sold, just to love me? There's no reason to know me. And what good man would need me? Who wan'ts to peer through the dust and forget all the lust, just to love me?

What does a girl like you expect would happen?  The things you want, the things you like, putting it all out there like you do, do you really think any man is going to treat you with respect or kindness?  I mean, how could he? You were lucky that this one talked to you like you were a real human being.

what kind of paradise am i looking for? i've got everything i want and still i want more.

And why are you put there slutting it up anyway?  Don't you have a lovely boyfriend and girlfriend at home who love you? And doesn't he give you sex how you want it but still manage to love you and care for you and be tender with you? A girl like you couldn't expect to get that anywhere and you've found a home where you do, so why are you going outside of it? Oh, because everyone is feeling off right now and no one is up for fucking? It hasn't even been a week, wasn't even half a week before you started seeking out ways to slut it up. You can't wait that out? What is wrong with you?

Because I revenge myself all over myself. There's nothing you can do to me.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I know these are things i have said before, but i will say them again and again if i have to.

There is nothing wrong with having a high sex drive. There is nothing wrong with wanting what you want and trying to get it. and it's downright silly to not try to "have it all" when the people at home just want you to be happy.

This person, wasn't the right one. That doesn't mean that a good casual partner doesn't exist.

A girl like you? In that are you thinking about the girl who is kind, and generous and empathetic? Are you thinking about the girl who sees when there is too much on my plate and does all the little things without anybody asking? Do you see that you carry your own weight in so many other things that brushing away a little dust is so much less work than what you are worth?

All of us have our dents and bruises and the thing to remember is that we love you BECAUSE of who you are and what you have been through. Not despite it.