Sunday, October 15, 2017

Take my leaving slow

I leave as slow as I possibly can. Hoping my phone chimes. Clean the cat litter so they've done even if I'm not there. I figured you taking the two hours wash your shirts a little too much. I keep waiting for one of us to change our minds. I think that Ani DiFranco song that is he hopes it maybe someone kicking someone else and as well because it it's everything out of the way other people's love for each other. I make multiple trips when I could make one. Check text message in the car. But in the end I drive away. I posted somewhere so you can know it was hard to leave. But after so many times and being told I finally listened. I hope I'm hosting this privately enough that you won't feel shamed or called out but publicly enough that you can see it if you ever want to.

No comments: